Friday, May 18, 2012

                                         When enough is enough

Today started as any other day I took my oldest son to school told him I love him and wave bye as we saw him walk towards his class. Camilla and I still waving and getting ready to go back to car  then this Kindergarten boy comes towards us and stops and walks back and asks me if her hand was broken I said no and told him to go to class. So he goes in and decides to invite half of his class to go outside and look at the girl's broken arm (his words of choice not mine) and point to Camilla so I'm thinking where in the world is the teacher that don't see all these kids outside ? So I walked towards the kids and told another teacher who happens to be outside and very clueless of all these kids pointing and saying things so I ask her where is this class teacher? because these kids are being very rude towards my daughter and I left when she told the kids to go inside. Did I went too far? Did momma bear came full force as I watched that my daughter was being uncomfortable? it breaks my heart to be honest for her but I feel my blood is boiling when kids are rude and stares because there's a difference between being curious and being a bullied. Some kids have no compassion   whatsoever and that makes me a pissed off momma. So I had to breath and try to calm down and remember that  she's beautiful and perfect the way she  is but sometimes enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment