Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 29/2012


First blog post so here it goes...

What I wanted for this blog to be is my own personal journey as a mommy with a child with a limb difference, my daughter was born missing a left hand due to ABS or Ammiotic Band syndrome she's my youngest I have a son also who's 9.I'd love for this blog to be a place where parents can read about my ups and downs and share their stories to every day moments as a parent with a special needs child. It took me a while to start this blog because I didn't feel ready to write about it since I never wrote a blog before but I realized that this could be the same as a journal. So 3 years have passed now and I think I am ready.? I don't know exactly what to expect since I'm still trying to learn about the blogger and I don't even know if other parents will read this but if somebody does read it please have patience with me as I learn this and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoying writing it. Here is a passage from the bible that have helped along the way:)
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well. (Psalm 139:13-14)

No comments:

Post a Comment